OMMAOK: There is currently a global outage affecting Visa and Mastercard. pic.twitter.com/snVio8t6Dj
— Abraxas Labs LLC (@AbraxasLabs) February 26, 2021
Visa customers are reporting issues, primarily in the area of payment processing, with apparent spikes in Atlanta, New York and central Kansas, with 911 issues reported by 12:30 p.m.
Mastercard customers are also reporting an influx of payment issues, with reported spikes in the Dallas and central Kansas area. Customers had reported 184 issues by 12:30 p.m.
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools