Macro Voices, Released on 8/4/21
MacroVoices Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Santiago Capital’s Brent Johnson to the show. Brent says the US dollar isn’t really crashing to zero as some have suggested, then goes on to articulate a balanced view on the inflation/deflation debate. They also discuss commodities including precious metals, and why Brent thinks the soft commodities may be a good play if prices pull back.
Brent Johnson is the CEO of Santiago Capital www.santiagocapital.com/.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies
See also The FOMC meeting is here and inflation is still out of control but now banks are taken hostage with rates, what do you do?