Brick And Mortar Retail Is Not Collapsing Because Of Ecommerce

Sharing is Caring!

While E-commerce is slowly chipping away at brick and mortar, it is not the catch all reason for the collapse.

See also  CNN Ratings Down 71% Because of Trump as Network Faces Consequences from Reporting False Stories

E-commerce < 10% of retail sales. The remaining 90% is suffering for other reasons.

See also  Did they just imploded the cyclical bubble? The yield curve collapsing .... The Fed threatens to do a single rate raise 15 months from now and the market thinks the Fed did an emergency 50 bps rise yesterday.

(Hint: #DEBT)

 

1,243 views

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.