PARK SLOPE, Brooklyn — Many Brooklyn tenants are facing displacement after they say a private equity firm purchased over 100 residential buildings in the borough.
The tenants claim they’re being kicked out in an effort to find higher-paying tenants.
Anh-Thu Nguyen has lived in her apartment at 70 Prospect Park West in Park Slope for 12 years, but in March, she was given a notice saying she had 90 days to vacate her apartment with no option to renew her lease.
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…
- Why the Media Is Desperately Hiding the Truth About the Economy
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- Here’s the most important takeaway from TwitterGate
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer