Stansberry Research, Released on 3/2/22
President Biden’s State of the Union Address was a, “repackaged version of Build Back Better [legislation],” says market expert Todd “Bubba” Horwitz, the founder of bubbatrading.com. Horwitz says we are facing all-time high inflation readings, and it could be, “solved with the stroke of the pen, to re-allow oil to be back in production in the United States of America and be a net exporter again.” When asked about the Fed’s actions, Horwitz says the Fed has not hiked rates enough to create a fair and equal-balanced market. “The market is out of whack for people that can take advantage of these current rates,” he tells our Daniela Cambone. The flow of money is staying at the upper-end, Horwitz continues, saying the Biden administration is trying to create a two-class system. “I think gold is not a safe haven, I think gold will be a currency,” he concludes.
Todd Horwitz — known as Bubba — is chief market strategist of BubbaTrading.com. He is a regular contributor on Fox, CNBC, BNN, Kitco, and Bloomberg. He also hosts his daily podcast ‘The Bubba Show.’ He is a 36-year member of the Chicago exchanges and was one of the original market makers in the SPX.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming