Bulls cannot be happy about this. pic.twitter.com/NfFgOifsZe
— Jim Carroll (@vixologist) June 17, 2021
Great reflation trade/steepener unwind well underway in Treasuries today.
Post Fed 2-day curve flattening so far is sharpest since 2020 liquidity crisis. Some move👇 pic.twitter.com/6Wxgz50br2
— Edward Bolingbroke (@EddBolingbroke) June 17, 2021
Nothing is fucked here dude, nothing is fucked
You’re being totally un-dude pic.twitter.com/wByYMWAD5T
— Quoth the Raven (@QTRResearch) June 18, 2021
— Tracy (𝕮𝖍𝖎) (@chigrl) June 18, 2021
Many other commodities are in a deep correction.
— Michael A. Gayed, CFA (@leadlagreport) June 18, 2021
credit default swaps exploded higher on the news of tapering talks
— Alessio (@AlessioUrban) June 18, 2021
— Invariant Perspective (@InvariantPersp1) June 18, 2021
STOCKS, CRYPTOS, YIELDS, EVERYTHING COLLAPSE; GRIM HAPPENINGS AHEAD OF JUNETEENTH *
— The_Real_Fly (@The_Real_Fly) June 18, 2021
Monetary policy is likely to be a delicate game—a tightening ahead of schedule can lead to a slowdown, while a delay may mean inflationary expectations getting unhinged, leading to volatility in financial markets and an eventual dip in growth.
A reversal in the 10-year yield and a move back into growth stocks both suggest the growth outlook has deteriorated.
The debt crisis is the biggest problem facing the Fed. They are trapped and they know it. Even nominally raising rates has the potential to lead to a crisis across the country. Transitory inflation is a double edged sword.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!