COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KKTV) – Heads up SNAP recipients! Starting Friday, you will receive a significant increase a month on your benefits.
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) helps low-income households in Colorado purchase food. On October 1st, Coloradans participating in SNAP will see their monthly benefits increase by an average of $36.24 per person per month, or $1.19 per day.
“It is a significant amount compared to what usually happens on October 1st. It is adjusted annually but usually it’s like a dollar to a two dollar adjustment so it’s very low. Some years there’s not really an adjustment at all,” said SNAP manager Teri Chasten.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Justin Trudeau, under oath: “I did not call people who were unvaccinated [bad] names.”
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?
- The Electric Car Hoax in 1 minute
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- ‘No one is waiting in line for Black Friday’
- The FTX story just gets wilder.