BUYBACKS DEAD EXCEPT FOR TECH pic.twitter.com/NrEtsS3zD6
— Win Smart, CFA (@WinfieldSmart) July 31, 2020
Many companies have kept buying back their shares, even as the global recession deepens. “As long as you’re a company that is earning money greater than your borrowing rate, you can just keep borrowing and buying back shares.” t.co/8mGlno4JfZ pic.twitter.com/o1cbAwcvio
— Lisa Abramowicz (@lisaabramowicz1) July 31, 2020
“Investors are being infantilized by the relentless Federal Reserve activity. It’s as if the Fed considers them foolish children, unable to rationally set the prices of securities so it must intervene.” t.co/u3cEhIWPPj
— Lisa Abramowicz (@lisaabramowicz1) July 30, 2020
Put/Call ratio for large tech stocks is incredibly low pic.twitter.com/HX9adIpeJ7
— SentimenTrader (@sentimentrader) July 28, 2020
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1