This morning, the national average price for a gallon of regular gasoline has dropped a few pennies from the all-time high on June 14; on that date it was $5.01, and this morning it is $4.98, according to the American Automobile Association. Certain states are much higher; in California, the statewide average price for a gallon of regular gasoline is $6.39.
Naturally, at the end of the month, the state government of California will increase the state tax on gasoline, from 51 cents per gallon to 53.9 cents. California has the highest taxes on gasoline.
This is separate from the environmental regulations that make gasoline more expensive in California:
California’s reformulated gasoline program is more stringent than that of the federal government — California gasoline must use a different formula in warmer weather in an effort to curb pollution. As a result, gas prices in the state are typically higher and more variable because few supply sources outside of the state are able to offer California’s unique blend of gasoline.
- Why Are So Many Extremely Bizarre “Mystery Creatures” Starting To Appear All Over The Planet?
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- School board meeting: Superintendent slips up and says what he shouldn’t.
- BANK SCAM in CHINA – $6 Billion In Deposits Vanished From Banks in China. 400k People Are Left with Nothing
- We Are Witnessing A Stunning Breakdown Of Law And Order, And The Overwhelmed Police Seem Powerless To Stop It
- Future is bleak. Lmfao
- Biden’s “Liberal World Order” summarized
- Liberal colonizer gets owned. Two dumb imbeciles arguing.
- Dr. Jordan Peterson tears woke Twitter admins a new one…
- The Government’s OWN Data Tells Us an Economic Collapse is Underway!