Gas prices in California, which are already the nation’s highest, are poised to climb further on Monday as a state gas tax increase goes into effect.
The tax increase of 5.6 cents a gallon is the latest uptick in the Golden State since 2017, when lawmakers based a bill aimed at raising $5 billion a year for road upkeep and mass transit programs.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…
See also AND AGAIN, ABOUT TIME: Renewable Fail: Britain to Now Class Nuclear Power as “Sustainable Energy”.