Pastor turns church into ‘strip club’ to avert lockdown order
For a brief moment, a California pastor turned his church into a “strip club” so it could be deemed an “essential” business and remain open amid the state’s discriminatory COVID-19 lockdown.
Pastor Rob McCoy of Godspeak Calvary Chapel in Ventura County, reported the blog RedState, noted that strip-club owners in the state have challenged the shutdown in court on First Amendment grounds, winning a temporary order Nov. 12 from a Superior Court judge that allowed them to reopen
California Pastor Temporarily Turns His Chapel Into a Strip Club to Be Deemed ‘Essential’
Pastor McCoy, inspired by former Gov. Mike Huckabee, decided to take a chance. When he opened Sunday’s service, he chuckled and said, “I want you to know, what’s about to transpire is Gov. Mike Huckabee’s fault.” He set the scene by playing a clip from Hannity in which Gov. Huckabee said a church could announce that their pastor would remove his tie during the sermon, and since he was taking off an article of clothing, that would make the church a temporary strip club and therefore it would be legal for the parishioners to attend services.
And then, McCoy took it further. He actually danced to striptease music, and not only did he take his tie off, he threw it into the audience – in which some members were holding up dollar bills for their multi-talented pastor.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…