Free handouts will not combat inflation. The politicians (or their advisors) know this fact but continue to issue free money in exchange for votes. Governor Newsom is proposing spending $11.5 billion to provide Californians with a $400 gas stimulus check. Those with more than one registered vehicle could receive two checks. This is part of Newsom’s $18.1 billion package to “combat inflation” and encourage people to vote for him to receive free money.
Other Democrats are proposing $200 gas stimulus checks for each resident, regardless of whether they even own a car or have a license. Newsom’s plan would also provide free public transportation for three months, which will cost taxpayers $750 million. There was bipartisan support to suspend the state’s gas tax, but that would be too logical.
California has the highest gas prices and gas taxes in the nation. Lawmakers have decided to raise the gas tax by 5.6% to reel in $8.8 billion. Removing the tax would be less costly for the state than distributing stimulus checks, but it is less likely to garner voters for Newsom, who is making endless promises leading up to the midterm elections.
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug