California’s Norwalk-LaMirada Unified School District is set to vote on placing a Planned Parenthood clinic on a high school campus in the district.
The vote about operating a Planned Parenthood at John Glenn High School in Norwalk is scheduled to take place on Monday evening.
According to the proposal, the clinic will not be notifying parents about any students that they provide services to.
“Provider and District acknowledge that under California law minors have the right to consent to reproductive health services without parental consent or notification,” the proposal states. “Provider will encourage Students to involve their families in decision making regarding the Services, as appropriate. Provider will obtain informed consent from Students for the Services in accordance with applicable law, including but not limited to Cal. Family Code Section 6924- 6929 and Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code Section 2397.”
The proposal also states that the clinic will be able to provide prescription drugs and pharmaceuticals “related to reproductive health, including contraceptives and antibiotics” and insert “non-surgical long-acting reversible contraceptives (LARCS), including, without limitation, IUDs.”
If the proposal passes, Planned Parenthood will be able to operate in the school for five years. It will then go to a vote every five years after that.
“Families and taxpayers should be horrified that the Norwalk-La Mirada USD is considering a partnership with Planned Parenthood,” Nicole Neily, the president and founder of Parents Defending Education, told Fox News Digital in a statement. “The fact that the contract specifically notes that ‘under California law minors have the right to consent to reproductive health services without parental consent or notification’ is appalling in and of itself – as is the list of services that will be offered to children, from STD treatment to IUDs to ‘referrals to other health centers operated by Provider for services not offered at the Schools.”
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas