Dec. 28, 2021
TO: USC Students, Faculty and University Staff
RE: Spring 2022 COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
FR: Sarah Van Orman, MD, MMM, FACHA, Chief Health Officer, USC Student Health
We hope you are enjoying a restorative Winter Break. As we prepare for the new year and the 2022 Spring semester, we are sharing some specific details regarding health and safety campus protocols around COVID-19.
The University is requiring booster doses for all students, faculty, and staff. The recent emergence of the Omicron variant further emphasizes the importance of vaccination, boosters, and prevention efforts needed to protect against COVID-19. See previous important messages regarding test positivity in the surge operations message of Dec 23, 2021 and the Spring semester update of Dec. 24, 2021.
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami