In your opinion, is Japan the model for the success of central bank monetary easing (QE)?
Every country has decided to follow in the footsteps of the Fed and their actions. They set the precedent to print money to save the nation from collapse, and everyone joined the conga line in this wild party. There are trillions which have been printed, and so we need to understand exactly where this fiat money has gone.
kondratieff winter.jpg (1045×574)
2017.10.28 – Shrinking Yard 2.JPG (698×481)
Why Some Cities Are Buying Trailer Parks
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…