‘The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario is encouraging doctors to offer drugs or psychotherapy to patients who don’t want the COVID-19 vaccines.
The updated guidance provided by the college (CPSO) on Wednesday includes a FAQ section, which gives advice for when patients request a medical exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine.
The answers details how exemptions should be extremely rare. It also suggests patients who don’t want vaccines — or endless boosters — require prescription drugs and psychotherapy.
At various times in history, medical colleges & associations have faced a choice of following evidence-based medicine and ethics, or following the dictates of authoritarian governments, bowing to fear & expediency.
— David Bell (@bell00david) October 5, 2022
The CPSO further issued a veiled threat to doctors who may stray from its orders.
“Your comments or actions [on social media] can lead to patient/public harm if you are providing an opinion that does not align with information coming from public health or government.”
Earlier this year, 40 doctors from Ontario were under “investigation” for their COVID-19 related decisions that went outside the province’s orders.‘
h/t A Deplorable Neanderthal
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1