(LifeSiteNews) – Not eight months after Covid-19 vaccines made their debut, hailed as a “miracle of science” and the “end of the pandemic,” it now looks like there will no end to the vaccines.
Remember when it was so important for people to get their second dose? Well now, just months later, it’s a third dose. Soon it will be so important for people to roll up their sleeve for their booster shot – for the sake of everyone’s health, of course. But no one really believes it ends with a single booster, do they?
Vaccine-maker Moderna sure doesn’t; it announced this week that it has inked a contract with the government of Canada to supply 20 million doses of its experimental mRNA shot (with an extra 15 million doses thrown in if required) for each of 2022, 2023 and 2024. Not a bad deal for your first product ever to market — and a drug that’s still in clinical trials to boot.
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Cops Raid The WRONG House And Regret It Immediately – Rebel HQ
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.