The Obama administration used the 1917 Espionage Act with unprecedented vigor, prosecuting more people under that law for leaking sensitive information to the public than all previous administrations combined.
The presidency of Barack Hussein Obama was filled to overflowing with lies, deceit, deception and scandals. In this article we will endeavor to remind you of the most egregious of them. Why would we do that now in 2019, years after Obama is no longer president? Because Obama’s vice president, Creepy Joe Biden, has launched his campaign on the supposition the the Obama administration, of which he was a part, remained ‘scandal free‘ for the 8 years it existed. His exact words on ‘The View’, as you can see in the video below, was that there was not a ‘whisper of scandal’ at any time in the Obama administration.
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda
This obviously is a lie, but it is a lie that, as you will see, is being repeated not only by Biden but by the fake news Liberal media as well. If Joseph Goebbels could get a 5-minute break from burning in Hell to be able to read this story, I think he would be quite proud of the lie Biden and his people are currently telling. Because that’s what Hitler and the Nazis did, they looked straight into the camera and said things that were 100% not true, repeating them over and over until you believed it. So with that, let us take a little stroll down memory lane, and see for ourselves if Joe Biden and Barack Obama were without a ‘whisper of scandal’. Careless whisper indeed.
The Top 7 Scandals of the Obama Administration:
- OPERATION ‘FAST AND FURIOUS’: A federal operation dubbed Fast and Furious allowed weapons from the U.S. to pass into the hands of suspected gun smugglers so the arms could be traced to the higher echelons of Mexican drug cartels. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which ran the operation, has lost track of hundreds of firearms, many of which have been linked to crimes, including the fatal shooting of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry in December 2010. source
- OBAMA USED THE IRS TO TARGET CONSERVATIVE GROUPS: The U.S. Justice Department has reached a settlement with dozens of conservative groups that claimed the Internal Revenue Service unfairly scrutinized them based on their political leanings when they sought a tax-exempt status, court documents showed. In a pair of lawsuits filed in federal court in 2013, the conservative groups accused the IRS of targeting organizations with such words as “Tea Party” or “patriots” when they applied to the agency for tax-exempt status starting in 2010. “We hope that today’s settlement makes clear that this abuse of power will not be tolerated,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a statement on Thursday. The IRS admitted it was wrong when it based screenings of the groups’ applications on their names or policy positions, subjected the groups to heightened scrutiny and delays and demanded unnecessary information from the groups, the agreement in the Washington case said. The IRS “expresses its sincere apology,” it said. source
- THE 4 DEAD AMERICANS IN BENGHAZI: In a brazen attempt to rewrite history, President Barack Obama in a speech on Friday blamed “the politics of resentment and paranoia,” which he said had found a home in the Republican Party, for “wild conspiracy theories – like those surrounding Benghazi.” What a reprehensible way to frame an event that killed four Americans while they waited for rescue and protection they deserved from people Barack Obama never sent. Of course, you only heard about Obama’s characterization of Benghazi if you pay attention to conservative media. By and large the mainstream press excluded references to Benghazi from their reporting of the speech. Barack Obama took us to war with Libya. His State Department refused multiple requests to meet minimum security standards at the Benghazi consulate. President Obama never sent anyone to rescue or protect our ambassador or our own people during the 13 hours they were under attack. Four brave men died as a result and many other heroes had their lives forever altered. That is not a conspiracy. That is fact – no matter how inconvenient Democrats may find it. Four Americans died in the 2012 Benghazi attack: Ambassador Chris Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and two CIA operatives, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, both former Navy SEALs. Stevens is the first U.S. ambassador killed in an attack since Adolph Dubs was killed in 1979. Senior intelligence officials later acknowledged that Woods and Doherty were contracted by the Central Intelligence Agency, not the State Department as previously identified, and were part of Global Response Staff (GRS), a team that provides security to CIA case officers and counter surveillance and surveillance protection. source
- THE LIE OF ‘LIKE YOUR DOCTOR, KEEP YOUR DOCTOR’: This was such an egregious lie that even left-wing PolitiFact dubbed it as the “Lie of the Year” in 2013. Just like his broken promise about being able to keep their insurance plans, this was a lie that Obama repeated numerous times. It goes without saying that when people lose their insurance, they likely lose their doctor as well. Even the Obamacare website scrubbed any reference to the lie about being able to keep your doctor. source
- OBAMA BROKE LAW BY PAYING $5 BILLION TO GET BACK US ARMY DESERTER: The GAO cited the fact that the Pentagon or Obama did not notify Congress 30 days before they transferred the five prisoners. They also said the DoD “wrongly used $988,400 from a wartime appropriations to facilitate the transfer,” said the report. “Our report finds that the Administration clearly broke the law in not notifying Congress of the transfer,” declared committee chairman Rep. Mac Thornberry (R-TX). “Leading up to the transfer, DOD officials misled Congress as to the status of negotiations. Pentagon officials best positioned to assess the national security risks were left out of the process, which increases the chances of dangerous consequences from the transfer.” source
- OBAMA ALLOWED RUSSIANS TO INTERFERE WITH ELECTION THEN BLAMED IT ON TRUMP: A prominent Democratic strategist said the Obama administration should have been more proactive about curbing Russian influence in the election. Mary Anne Marsh, once a senior adviser for former Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., told Fox News that she did not “believe the Obama team and President Obama did enough,” even though there were clear signs of Russian intent to manipulate the outcome of the 2016 presidential election. The former Kerry adviser said she believes the Obama administration had a duty to go above the Senate’s objection to issuing a bipartisan joint resolution addressing the Russia concerns. source
- OBAMA ILLEGALLY SENT CASH RANSOM TO IRAN: The Obama administration followed up a planeload of $400 million in cash sent to Iran in January with two more such shipments in the next 19 days, totaling another $1.3 billion, according to congressional officials briefed by the U.S. State, Treasury and Justice departments. The cash payments—made in Swiss francs, euros and other currencies—settled a decades-old dispute over a failed arms deal dating back to 1979. U.S. officials have acknowledged the payment of the first $400 million coincided with Iran’s release of American prisoners. source
Now these are just what we feel to be the 7 most important scandals of the Obama administration, but by no means a complete listing of them. For the time would fail us to recount the Solyndra scandal, the DOJ targeting conservative reporters scandal, the Clinton email scandal, and the list literally goes on, and on and on ad infinitum.