NOTE: if you intend to pick up money on the freeway, DON’T make a video incriminating yourself!
Several bags broke open, spreading money – mainly $1 and $20 bills – all over Interstate 5 on Friday morning as the truck was heading from San Diego to an office of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp, authorities said.
“One of the doors popped open and bags of cash fell out,” California Highway Patrol (CHP) Sergeant Curtis Martin said.
Two people were arrested at the scene, and Sgt Martin warned that any others found to have taken the money could face criminal charges.
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections