Catalonia says 'Yes' to independence from Spain with %90.09 of the vote. Around 80% of polling stations managed to stay open. pic.twitter.com/yHqCYl0fXw
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) October 1, 2017
The people being hit by police did not come out to protest or riot, they are trying to enter a polling location. pic.twitter.com/t0Qd4orAxq
— Tim Pool (@Timcast) October 1, 2017
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
See also The "panic" around SVB is manufactured to get a bailout consensus. Don't fall for the BS. Here's what's really going on.
See also World On Fire: NATO F*cks Around... Resumes Drone Missions over Black Sea. RQ-4B Global Hawk airborne
2 thoughts on “Catalonia says 'Yes' to independence from Spain with %90.09 of the vote. Around 80% of polling stations managed to stay open.”
I wonder how much of the 10% of the stay vote was NOT migrants?
Just like in the US, vote early, vote often…it’s the democrat way.
If an unarmed public can effect a vote in Spain (no doubt they will all be killed if implemented…) IMAGINE what the good ‘old boys got ready for the rogue gov’t and deep state in the US. I’m a month or so away from a six pack. I’ve waited 30 years for this…and I will be ready, fready.
Watch what happens in the US when the democrats get primary’d and openly just stop the will of the public in the run up to the interim elections. Not so far away now Pelosi…bad boi’s bad boi’s, what cha’ gonna do, what cha’ gonna do when they come for you?
Pelosi, yeah we know about the spec ops, “foreign regime defense,” doctrine. You think that will be as successful against a peer enemy? You even know what I’m talking about?
Even if they manage to go through with the secession, it won’t change much. The separatists have already stated that they want to remain in the EU – so pretty much all the idiocy facing Spain today will also apply to post-secession Catalonia.
Seceding from a EU country but staying in the EU is like seceding from a US state but remaining in the US – it may help on a few issues, but the biggest tyrants will remain in place.