“So it sounds like you’re still sticking with Tesla” – Host
“Without a doubt… We’ve increased our estimate, in the next 10 years we think the autonomous taxi network is a 11 to 12 trillion global opportunity. From nothing today, just to give you a sense of the size of that opportunity the US economy is 21 trillion dollars.” – Cathie
Hear for yourself: youtu.be/JUk2PE02cl8
From a quick Google, ride sharing and taxis currently are a $258b industry. The entire automotive industry is $3.5t. So not only will everyone switch to self driving taxis, but they’ll spend many multiples more then what is spent on all cars.
Maybe Cathie is just fully onboard the Michael Burry “there’s going to be hyper inflation” train who knows /s.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.