In September 2020, Michael Every of Rabobank floated the question: What possible disruption is coming that requires China to start massive stockpiling of all possible commodities?
It was no secret by 2021, China panic hoarded half of the world’s maize and other grains resulting in increased food inflation.
China’s buying spree of all commodities left many market observers puzzled by Beijing’s stockpiling motives. Now we understand the second-largest economy in the world was forecasting a global catastrophe of widespread famine due to disrupted food supply chains.
Global food supplies were already tight on a post-COVID basis due to snarled supply chains and adverse weather conditions in key growing areas worldwide. The Ukraine invasion by Russia was a shock. It fractured global food supply chains and sent food prices to record highs with the very risk shortages will materialize in emerging market economies dependent on the eastern European country.
and remember you cant control any of this and this was written thousands of years ago:
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
No coincidences right
h/t Coastie Patriot
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- IMF Says This is the Biggest Crisis Since World War II
- Democrat Candidate Tells Drug Addicts to Break Into Empty Houses and Live There
- Did Klaus Schwab Just Threaten Brazil President Bolosonaro for NOT Signing the Pandemic Treaty? We “Powerful” “Have the Means to Impose the State of the World”
- Pfizer Tells Federal Judge that Pfizer Owns the Federal Government and Is thereby Immune to Normal Contract Law