- The CDC said unvaccinated Americans should not travel this Labor Day weekend
- 61.8 percent of eligible Americans have received at least one dose of the vaccine, and 52.4 percent are fully vaccinated, according to the CDC
- The nation’s rolling seven-day average of new Covid cases ranges from about 130,000, which CDC gave Tuesday, to as high as 160,000
- With that said, a ValuePenguin survey of U.S. consumers said on September 1 that one in five Americas – 51 million – are traveling for travel for Labor Day
- The top destination spot is Florida, according to the survey
- Reactions on social media to the CDC travel advisory has been mostly defiance
- Regardless of vaccination status, masks are required on all planes, buses and rail lines after Biden extended extended the requirement through January 18, 2022
The Center for Disease Control urged 80 million unvaccinated Americans to stay home for the Labor Day weekend as new COVID-19 cases reach about 160,000 per day.
‘First and foremost, if you are unvaccinated, we would recommend not traveling,’ CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said at a White House COVID-19 Response Team Briefing on Tuesday.
To date, 61.8 percent of eligible Americans received at least one dose of the vaccine and 52.4 percent are fully vaccinated, according to the CDC. Around 80 million eligible Americans, which does not include under 12s, have chosen not to get the shot.
Yet, at least one in five Americans – 51 million – are planning to travel over Labor Day weekend, according to a ValuePenguin survey. And many did not take kindly to the CDC’s recommendation they cancel their vacation plans.
Dr. Robert Malone, who invented the mRNA technology used in the COVID-19 vaccine, tweeted a story about the CDC’s Labor Day travel guidance and mockingly said, ‘No travel for you, bad little children.’
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis