The head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Wednesday he would be “absolutely” comfortable with his grandchildren heading back to school despite the coronavirus pandemic.
Dr. Robert Redfield said he would only be hesitant about one of his 11 grandchildren, a grandson who has cystic fibrosis.
“But my other 10 grandchildren — of those, eight of them are school age — I’m 100 percent that they can get back to school,” Redfield told ABC’s “Good Morning America.”
“I think it’s really important to get our schools open,” he said, echoing President Trump’s repeated demand that schools reopen for in-person learning.
Redfield asserted that more than the economy was at stake.
“It’s not public health versus opening the schools or the economy — it’s public health versus public health. I think there really are a number of negative public health consequences that have happened to our K-12 [students] by having schools closed,” he continued.
“So it’s so important now to work together with school districts to figure out how they can take our guidelines and operationalize them in a practical way and to do it in a way that is safe.”…
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Cops Raid The WRONG House And Regret It Immediately – Rebel HQ
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.