by Chris Black
Well, that escalated quickly…
The effectiveness of Covid-19 vaccines among front-line workers declined to 66% after the delta variant became dominant, compare to 91% before it arose, the CDC says t.co/j8n7udOeFx
— Bloomberg (@business) August 25, 2021
I remember a few months ago when the so-called vaccine was touted to have an efficacy of over 90 percent; amazing how time flies.
As of Wednesday, Israel had 451 seriously ill Covid patients in its hospitals.
276 are vaccinated: 266 fully, 10 partly.
A year ago today, before vaccines existed, it had a TOTAL of 368 seriously ill hospitalized patients.
If this is vaccine success, I’d hate to see failure.
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB