If you’ve had #COVID19 in the past 3 months and you’ve been exposed to someone with COVID-19, you don’t need to get tested if you don’t have new symptoms.
Find a testing location near you: t.co/8Yx3XcHCLM.
— CDC (@CDCgov) September 14, 2021
‘Why should anyone get Vaccinated if they have immunity from a prior Covid infection?’
Fauci — ‘I don’t have a really firm answer for you on that’
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- Italy is recognizing Bill Gates for who he really is!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- This $20 TRILLION Asset Class Is Starting To Collapse
- NYC – The Most Corrupt Legal System in the USA
See also Maricopa County admits they DELETED election data to hide it from auditors AFTER they got subpoena.