The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will no longer recognize PCR tests as valid methods of diagnosing COVID-19 by the end of this year. The CDC announced in a lab alert on its website that it will be withdrawing its standing request to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to grant emergency use authorization for PCR tests to be used to detect SARS-CoV-2. The request, which was issued in February 2020, will be withdrawn on December 31, 2021, a move which signals that the CDC no longer approves of the use of PCR tests as valid diagnostic methods for COVID-19.
In the CDC’s own words: “After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only.”
PCR tests are widely used in mass testing in the United States and across the globe to detect the presence of COVID-19 in individuals. The decision by the CDC, made in July 2021, comes as reports of false positive results to COVID tests have been increasing. Despite corporate media’s concerted efforts to discredit such reports, the climbing rate of false positive test results has gained international attention, most notably from real-life cases. As recently as December 2021, the NBA issued a statement confirming that basketball star Lebron James received a false positive result to a PCR test, which caused him to isolate from his family and miss a game against the Sacramento Kings. The false positive was subsequently refuted by two more PCR tests, the results of which were negative.
h/t Creativity Of Liberty
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis