While the Chinese Wuhan virus (aka, the Fauci Flu) has plagued the world, another Chinese “export” is also suffering what is known as contagion: China’s real estate sector.
Real estate companies Evergrande, Kaisa, Shimao and Chinese Estates are falling like a rock today.
But it has been a steady decline since Q1 2021 except for Chinese Estates. But they have resumed their death dive.
On the debt side, Evergrande is down to 18.856 while Kaisa has lost less (but still quite a bit) and Shimao’s bond look almost like a good investment, relative to Kaisa and Evergrande. But they are all sucking wind. Maybe they all have the Fauci Flu?
Let’s see if this latest Chinese “export” washes ashore in the USA.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis