Pretty awkward Reuters poll for the BoJ.
"76% of firms said can't tolerate yen weakness at current levels."
Kuroda to the Diet three weeks ago: "There's no change now to my view a weak yen is generally positive for Japan's economy."
— Jon Turek (@jturek18) April 14, 2022
— Lance Lewis (@lancejlewis) April 13, 2022
— Holger Zschaepitz (@Schuldensuehner) April 14, 2022
— Willem Middelkoop (@wmiddelkoop) April 14, 2022
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- Recession Confirmed
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT