Central banks have broken economics.
Caught in a trap they themselves created, where nothing works the way it's 'supposed' to now.
(God help us on the next down turn)@DiMartinoBooth @paranoidbull t.co/7KYiSFWeHf
— FreeMarkets-TQN-👑 (@TechQn) January 2, 2020
Note the correlation of Fed balance sheet expansion to market gain over 4 months. t.co/OikIfCbYPr
— David Kudla (@David_Kudla) January 1, 2020
In the last decade the US added nearly $11 trillion in debt while growing GDP by only $7 trillion.
In other words: Every $1 in growth came with over $1.5 in additional debt. pic.twitter.com/mandXOZYPB
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) January 1, 2020
The Conference Board LEI is now negative YoY without the hand-holding of the liquidity/momentum-driven stock market. Big disconnect between the financial economy and the (1% growth) real economy. pic.twitter.com/m1aif1u6qw
— David Rosenberg (@EconguyRosie) January 2, 2020
CNN Fear and Greed at 96%. Hurry rush and buy stocks NOW!! pic.twitter.com/s7kqYCbHCY
— Thomas Thornton (@TommyThornton) January 2, 2020
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?