15 central banks made net purchases of a tonne or more, highlighting continued breadth of demand
- Central banks added 650.3t to global official gold reserves in 2019, 1% lower y-o-y
- 15 central banks made net purchases of a tonne or more, highlighting continued breadth of demand
- This marks ten consecutive years of net purchases, with global official reserves now 5,000t higher than end-2009 at ~34,700t.
|Central banks & others||656.2||650.3||-1%|
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Cops Raid The WRONG House And Regret It Immediately – Rebel HQ
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.