The smoke over the city reminds me of Aleppo when daily airstrikes were happening there
This is Altona. It is Hamburg.
“Love Trump’s hate”… – Clinton
“When he goes low… we go high” – Michelle Obama
… Few months later …
Assassination attempts on politicians, cities are vandalized, cars on fire, people getting beat up and hospitalized for supporting Trump, free speech banned on campuses, news outlets blackmailing teenagers, professors imprisoned for murder attempts with bike locks. This is supposed to build bridges? How do any left wing or democrat expect sympathy and understanding when they behave like this?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The World Is Collapsing Around Us And The Crowd Is No Longer Hedged
- One Of The Most Tragic Things That I Have Read In A Long Time
- China Now has More Fortune 500 Companies Than Any Other Country
- Alex Jones Gets Off Easy From Sandy Hook Trial
- Now They Are Literally Bowing Down And Worshipping Baal Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- Alex Jones’ Crucifixion is Not About Sandy Hook
- The FED Hiking Interest Rates Into Oblivion Will Have No Effect on Inflation
- More people are working than at any point in American history, and it’s the result of my economic plan to build the economy from the bottom up and middle out.