The smoke over the city reminds me of Aleppo when daily airstrikes were happening there
This is Altona. It is Hamburg.
“Love Trump’s hate”… – Clinton
“When he goes low… we go high” – Michelle Obama
… Few months later …
Assassination attempts on politicians, cities are vandalized, cars on fire, people getting beat up and hospitalized for supporting Trump, free speech banned on campuses, news outlets blackmailing teenagers, professors imprisoned for murder attempts with bike locks. This is supposed to build bridges? How do any left wing or democrat expect sympathy and understanding when they behave like this?
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!