Jim Hoft for the Gateway Pundit reports, Creepy lawyer Michael Avenatti has thrust himself into yet another headline grabbing scheme this time revolving around an altercation between Tucker Carlson and a gay Latino immigrant activist.
Tucker Carlson responded to attorney Michael Avenatti’s claim that he was investigating an “alleged assault” on a “gay Latino immigrant” by the Fox News host last month, saying in a detailed statement that the man had called his teenage daughter a “whore” at a Virginia country club.
The response comes after Avenatti, who has clashed with Carlson before, tweeted a video that appeared to show Carlson telling someone “get the f— out of here.” The video does not show Carlson assaulting anyone.
- We all knew Big Tech conspired, censored, and spread misinformation to help Leftists win. Elon Musk bought a crime scene and is releasing receipts… On 1/3, the subpoenas should start.
- Whitehouse press secretary f*cks up, stops mid sentence as she realizes what she is saying.
- GUY CAUSES 35,000 CUSTOMERS ELECTRICITY OUTAGE BY DESTROYING A SUBSTATION WITH A RIFLE TO STOP TRANNY SHOW
- Climate Change Lockdowns? Yup, They Are Actually Going There…
- KanYe Interview with Gavin McInnes Was Fantastic
- Alex Jones Shows His True Colors
- Europe’s Leadership – Pure Insanity
- 25 Ex-Soldiers Plotting Military Coup Arrested in Massive Raid by German Police
- Walmart CEO readies mass store closures!
- Dr Peter McCullough: “the unvaccinated are the envy of the world right now”