There is no such thing as “orderly exit”.
Four charts that explain why Italy leaving the Euro would create a financial crisis of gigantic proportions.
. Holders of Italian debt
. Government spending
. Non-Performing Loans
Face it, the Phillips Curve is a joke
Debt crisis in Italy in the coming weeks? The ECB is lowering its support in the market, and Italy’s bond yields are behaving as in previous times The bank is the only buyer in the Italian bond market Thanks for
@guado77 your attention @zerohedge @dlacalle_IA @markets #EURUSD
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…