Seems that this hissy fit started at a Barnes & Noble when an employee asked him to put his mask on properly.
What a joke of an existence. Someone call his dad. Gump Jr. is having a meltdown. pic.twitter.com/5XOG3zYs4j
— Mike Ramos👑🐕 (@ezind555) August 10, 2021
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies
See also Ashley Biden Diary Confirmed Authentic... We Have Never Heard From Either Federal Authorities Or SDNY With Respect To This Matter.