- Celebrities in China can no longer post “unethical” content, the country said Tuesday.
- This includes content that “shows off wealth” and “extravagant pleasure,” the notice said.
- The move is part of the Chinese government’s crackdown on the entertainment industry and fandom.
Celebrities in China can no longer “show off wealth” or “extravagant pleasure” on social media, the Cyberspace Administration of China announced Tuesday.
Both celebrity and fan-club accounts must “follow public order and good customs, adhere to correct public opinion orientation and value orientation, promote socialist core values, and maintain a healthy style and taste,” China’s internet-regulation agency said in a statement.
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections