CHINA reportedly plans to build 1,000 nuclear weapons in the next decade after worrying the United States would start a war before the 2020 election.
According to the US Defense Department’s annual China military power report, the communist nation’s nuclear acceleration may enable them to have “up to 700 deliverable nuclear warheads by 2027.”
The report also claims the project aspires to supply China with at least 1,000 nuclear weapons by 2030.
Last year’s Pentagon report said China had a nuclear stockpile of about 200 warheads, and that could double over the next decade.
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- DTC Settlement Alert! Money Market Instrument (MMI) Issuer Failure (AGAIN) – HSBC BANK USA NA (MMB6). Is HSBC having problems?
- HIV Testing all over the news worldwide
- “You keep saying hard times and even collapse is coming, but it hasn’t happened.” Response: “It hasn’t. To you. Yet.”
- BIG HAPPENINGS INCOMING, EXPECT MAJOR SHAKEUP IN WORLD ECONOMY
- China mobilizes for WAR 3/1/2023
- Huge Protests in Dublin Against Mass Immigration
- ChatGPT: The stock market crash will begin on February 15th, 2023
- Looks like ChatGPT is gonna need to go in the shop for repairs – guy got it to admit everything.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now