For over a year, the Chinese government has withheld lab samples of a rapidly evolving influenza virus from the United States — specimens needed to develop vaccines and treatments, according to federal health officials.
Despite persistent requests from government officials and research institutions, China has not provided samples of the dangerous virus, a type of bird flu called H7N9. In the past, such exchanges have been mostly routine under rules established by the World Health Organization.
“Jeopardizing U.S. access to foreign pathogens and therapies to counter them undermines our nation’s ability to protect against infections which can spread globally within days.”
Under an agreement established by the World Health Organization, participating countries must transfer influenza samples with pandemic potential to designated research centers “in a timely manner.”
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…