Kangmei Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., the Chinese drugmaker marred by a financial fraud scandal, was fined 600,000 yuan ($84,600) by top securities regulators for inflating revenues and fabricating bank deposits.
Fines ranging from 100,000 yuan to 900,000 yuan were imposed on 21 Kangmei employees for their roles in the violation, the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) said Thursday. Six executives were banned from working for listed companies or companies in the securities industry for periods ranging from 10 years to life.
(PosterNote: The boss was arrested recently and reportedly will be sentenced to “2+ years in prison”, who repeatedly claimed it’s no fraud just accounting errors.）
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting