by Chris Black
China is arguably more powerful than the Soviet Union ever was, and China has the former Soviet Union on their side in a world war.
Americans were extremely concerned about a war with the Soviet Union, but this coming war with the Chinese is not even a blip on most people’s radar.
What has changed so drastically that a looming apocalyptic third world war doesn’t even register on the list of concerns of the average American?
The US and China are heading towards inevitable conflict if Washington does not change its approach, China’s new foreign minister has said in a fiery press conference in which he defended his country’s strengthening relationship with Russia.
WATCH: Chinese Foreign Minister Qin Gang said the Ukraine crisis seemed to be driven by an ‘invisible hand,’ pushing to extend and escalate the conflict and using it to serve certain geopolitical agendas t.co/HUakQBHMG3 pic.twitter.com/VaKzAImIiy
— Reuters Asia (@ReutersAsia) March 7, 2023
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis