A Chinese national and two co-defendants have been sentenced in connection with an attempt to use false export information to export maritime raiding craft and military-model engines through fraud to China, and in violation of Unites States law.
Ge Songtao, a 51-year-old from Nanjing, China, pleaded guilty to the charges on November 2, 2020, and was sentenced on July 14, 2021, to a three years and six months’ sentence in federal prison. Ge conspired “to submit false export information through the federal government’s Automated Export System and to export maritime raiding craft and engines to China fraudulently.” The attempt at export was “in violation of U.S. law.” Ge agreed to $114,834.27 in an administrative forfeiture, since he had arranged for this much money to be wired to an American manufacturer for the purchase of the engines and raiding craft.
Ge was chairman of the Shanghai Breeze Technology Co. Ltd, which has its headquarters in Shanghai, China. In 2018, Ge started searching for “a source of supply of U.S.-manufactured combat rubber raiding craft equipped with engines that could operate using gasoline, diesel fuel or jet fuel. . .No comparable engine is manufactured in China.” Such craft, with multi-fuel engines, are capable of being launched from submerged submarines and can also be dropped by aircraft into the ocean. They are used by the United States military.
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe