— JC (@jeanmeyerson) July 22, 2020
Chinese Embassy burning documents! RedAlert! Japanese did same immediate before WWII!
Chinese Consulate on Video Burning Documents after US Gov Accuses China of Hacking State Secrets
HOUSTON – The U.S. has ordered China to close its consulate in Houston in what a Chinese official called an outrageous and unjustified move that will sabotage relations between the two countries.
Foreign ministry spokesperson Wang Wenbin condemned the action, which comes at a time of rising tensions between the world’s two largest economies. He warned of firm countermeasures if the U.S. does not reverse its decision.
“The unilateral closure of China’s consulate general in Houston within a short period of time is an unprecedented escalation of its recent actions against China,” Wang said at a daily news briefing.
Besides its embassy in Beijing, the U.S. has five consulates in mainland China, according to its website. They are in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Wuhan and Shenyang.
The U.S. said in a brief statement that the consulate was ordered closed “to protect American intellectual property and American’s private information.” It did not provide any details.
US Dept. Of Justice accuses China of using hackers to steal state secrets.
Direct video link
BIll Hyslop, U.S. Attorney for Eastern District of Washington, describes "Lee" and "Dong," the two Chinese hackers accused by the Justice Department of "hacking for their own personal gain" and "hacking for the benefit of China's Ministry of State Security" pic.twitter.com/lSU4YULlcz
— Bloomberg QuickTake (@QuickTake) July 21, 2020
BIll Hyslop, U.S. Attorney for Eastern District of Washington, describes “Lee” and “Dong,” the two Chinese hackers accused by the Justice Department of “hacking for their own personal gain” and “hacking for the benefit of China’s Ministry of State Security”
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami