From trading down to a 21-handle on Monday morning to surging 10% higher by Tuesday afternoon, it looks like the bottom is in! Chris says the charts are signaling a silver price run to $32 quickly, and then to $39…
Chris Vermeulen joined Silver Doctors on Tuesday, December 1, 2020, for a robust discussion on the current market technicals.
Some of the topics in today’s discussion include:
- Silver is on the move, big time. Is the bottom in, and what is Chris seeing with the silver charts?
- What is Chris looking at with gold, and what are some signs that gold’s short-term trend has turned bullish?
- Platinum has turned positive on the year. Is Chris looking for a strong finish in December?
- What about copper and oil?
- It seems as if the stock market doesn’t care who wins the election. Is the stock market a blow-off top?
- Consumer price inflation seems to be picking up on Main Street, but the US dollar index is still relatively strong. What are the dollar index charts signaling?
- How do shifting fundamental dynamics factor in to trading based on the technicals?
- What is Chris looking at the most as we finish the year?
For discussion on all of those topics and more, tune-in to the interview in its entirety!