by Chris Black
Google and YouTube are demonetizing “Climate Denial” content, by which they mean people who deny that forcing everyone to live in battery cages and eat maggot paste will change the weather.
Google, Youtube to demonetize climate denial content t.co/8wMxE1rBRL pic.twitter.com/ORfVcfRhzN
— The Hill (@thehill) October 7, 2021
Frankly, “Climate Change” is as big of a hoax as “COVID.” Sure, the weather changes. Is it going to destroy the world?
Nope. It’s just a cheap excuse to justify one-world government and import infinity brown people into White countries.
They’ll ramp up the insane guilt propaganda and start claiming every random natural disaster is a result of man-made (read: White-man-made) “climate change.”
A few decades ago they were telling us to prepare for a new ice age and now they’re telling us that the Arctic ice caps will be melted by 2050.
Last year, or the year before, they claimed that we’d already hit the “point of no return” for “climate change.”
It’s all bullshit. They don’t care about the environment, which is why they focus on CO2 (which is actually good for plants) and not microplastics or xenoestrogens or brown people overpopulating the planet and throwing trash in the ocean.
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami