Legendary actor and director Clint Eastwood has defied the liberal world of Hollywood to throw his support behind conservative talk radio host Larry Elder, who is currently running to replace Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) in the California recall election.
Actor Clint Eastwood Supports Larry Elder
While the 91-year-old actor is most famous for his roles in Dirty Harry, Unforgiven and countless award-winning films spanning eight decades, he is also one of the few noted conservatives in Hollywood.
Eastwood even spoke at the 2012 Republican National Convention.
Elder revealed the actor’s support on Twitter, writing, “Clint Eastwood just contacted me with a message of his support. A shout out to Mr. Eastwood. You made my day.”
Clint Eastwood just contacted me with a message of his support. A shout out to Mr. Eastwood. You made my day.#WeveGotAStateToSave #RecallGavinNewsom pic.twitter.com/quG2HxCmwS
— Larry Elder (@larryelder) August 10, 2021
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis