Judicial Watch announced the FBI turned over 70 pages of heavily redacted records about Christopher Steele, the former British spy, hired with Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee funds, who authored the infamous Dossier targeting President Trump during last year’s presidential campaign. The documents show that Steele was cut off as a “Confidential Human Source” (CHS) after he disclosed his relationship with the FBI to a third party.
The documents show at least 11 FBI payments to Steele in 2016 and document that he was admonished for unknown reasons in February, 2016. The documents were turned over in response to Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Justice for records of communications and payments between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele and his private firm, Orbis Business Intelligence (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:17-cv-00916)).
NOW AMERICANS KNOW THE TRUTH & ONCE AGAIN, THEIR PRESIDENT WAS RIGHT!!!
They’re out to FRAME me says Trump: President backs claims of ‘at least one FBI representative’ spying on him in 2016 but Giuliani admits ‘we don’t know’ if it’s true
President Donald Trump on Friday poured gasoline on an already roaring political bonfire, suggesting he believes the FBI planted ‘at least one’ spy in his campaign in order to derail his White Houe aspirations by ginning up a phony reason to criminally investigate him.
‘Reports are there was indeed at least one FBI representative implanted, for political purposes, into my campaign for president,’ Trump tweeted. ‘It took place very early on, and long before the phony Russia Hoax became a “hot” Fake News story. If true – all time biggest political scandal!’ The president raised the ante after his attorney, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, admitted on CNN that there’s no proof the Obama administration had a mole inside the Trump campaign during the president’s 2016 run.
Trump had minutes earlier touted a televised claim that his Democratic predecessor’s Justice Department tried to use a spy to ‘frame’ him.
‘First of all, I:
NBC Report: FBI Made Deal With Ex-Spy for Trump Dossier
The FBI reached a deal in October to pay a former British spy who had compiled a dossier on Donald Trump’s alleged ties with Russia, an indication of how seriously the bureau was taking the allegations, according to a person familiar with the matter. The deal for the former operative, Christopher Steele, to continue his work on behalf of the FBI fell apart when Steele pulled out, said the source, who has direct knowledge of the situation.
The arrangement, first reported by The Washington Post, suggests:
- Here Is Why 37 Percent Of U.S. Farmers In The Western Half Of The Country Are Killing Their Own Crops
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- Fully Vaccinated Mike Tyson, says he was beaten into submission taking covid vaccine says he’s about to die now in wheelchair
- The Curious Case of Adam Bies Who Was Arrested for Threatening the FEDs After Posting on GAB
- Crime is exploding everywhere. Fake solutions abound
- AN AUTUMN WITH EPIC COLLAPSES OF STOCKS, DEBT, CURRENCIES, MUCH HIGHER INFLATION – LEADING TO POVERTY & SOCIAL UNREST
- The Chinese economy is experiencing a near-complete collapse…
- Pfizer is Funding Facebooks Fact-Checking Partner.
- Too Little, Too Late, Countless People Already Died a Horrible Death!
- Video: Women Tie Themselves in Knots While Attempting to Define “Woman”