It’s on a massive 10 day win streak, up almost 50% from $110 to $160/share.
Yet I couldn’t find any obvious news that would explain the parabolic move.
In fact, it got 2 analyst downgrades: www.google.com/amp/s/www.marketbeat.com/instant-alerts/nyse-net-analyst-earnings-estimates-2021-10-2-3/amp/
Its earnings aren’t scheduled until Nov 4, so it’s not a pre-earnings run-up.
4% short interest … not low, but not crazy high like GameStop before the squeeze.
Unprofitable tech companies have generally been sold off with rising treasury yields & reopenings … other peers like Okta are 20% off highs. (I realize yields declined today, but they were rising rapidly over the last 2 weeks.)
What gives? Does anyone have a clue?
- Mask-Off Moment for Mainstream Media
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- As America Becomes a Multicultural Hell Hole, Citizens Start Carrying Firearms at Unprecedented Rates
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- Is China Using Zero Covid Policy to Stop Impending Economic Collapse?