There were only two previous periods where the top 10-stocks contributed more than 25% to the earnings of the entire index.
Probably Nuttin' pic.twitter.com/qtmBvjLT3E
— Lance Roberts (@LanceRoberts) October 14, 2021
— Bloomberg (@business) October 14, 2021
With friends in hospitality industry here in Italy towards end of my first trip away since leaving Fed. I’m horrified at some of the stories I’ve heard of “guests.” Whither decorum America?t.co/CFAWL6VeSN@Quillintel @SoberLook pic.twitter.com/UOkZ26E6c7
— Danielle DiMartino Booth (@DiMartinoBooth) October 14, 2021
Of the $139 billion of U.S. dollar-denominated bonds trading at distressed prices, 46% were issued by companies in China’s real estate sectort.co/1BTUd05te3
— Farris BABA (@farrisbaba) October 14, 2021
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now