Midwest power & energy situation is bad and getting worse. Power costs up 300% from last June as officials weren't ready for a spike in power demand.
Utility bills may go up 50%. Yes, 50%
A quick post here .. but stay safe out there.t.co/c4Pq9Xaxcf
— Brian Sullivan (@SullyCNBC) June 14, 2022
Biden’s “best economic recovery in history” continues with median monthly rent passing $2,000 for the first time
But she keeps getting outbid when she makes offers. And now with mortgage rates up sharply she says she’s just been priced out completely. Meanwhile, continuing to rent is getting harder to afford, too.
Kim Drotar says her rent rising by 22% this year is making it harder for her to save for a down payment on a house.
“My rent is increasing 22% this year,” she says. “It’s harder and harder to save more for a down payment.”
A new report from Redfin shows that nationally listed rents for available apartments rose 15% from a year ago. And the median listed rent for an available apartment rose above $2,000 a month for the first time.
PPI inflation rises 11%… Rick Santelli breaks it down
Good breakdown. You’ve been warned…
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW